Papers are invited on any of the above themes. The papers accepted for presentation at the conference will be selected on a competitive selection process. The selection criteria will be: relevant to the broad theme; the quality of the abstract; geographical diversity of presenters etc. The abstract of paper should not be more than 400 words. It should indicate:
- Title of Paper
- Theme of conference and Sub theme of the conference
- Presenter’s brief description, on a separate page, including name, designation, educational qualifications, and professional status.
Guidelines for Paper Submission (Applicable to presenters whose abstracts would have been accepted)
- Author’s Title & Name, University/Organization, Paper Title and Email Address to be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper.
- The paper should consist of 3,500 – 6,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Font – Times New Roman; Size 12 for Text, 10 for Footnotes
- Line spacing -1.5 for text and single for footnotes
- Microsoft Word Document Format
- Papers should be sent to [email protected]
The language of presentation will be Hindi/English. Each speaker will be allocated a maximum of 10 minutes to present his or her paper. The presentation venue is equipped with a computer and LCD projector. Speakers who wish to use PowerPoint slides to present their papers should save their slides onto a USB drive for this purpose.
Number of Selected Papers
Number of selected paper presentations shall not be more than ten. Whether paper is selected or not, the conference may still be attended.
Publication of Papers
Selected papers would be considered for publication in the form of a book with ISBN.
The last date for registration is 01/02/2016. Number of Participants shall not be more than 150. Registration Fee – Rs. 650. For Registration, Submission of Abstract log on to www.sioconference.in
As an attendee or to submit your paper